Aussie Crates provides On-Site and Off-Site Packing Services
Packing materials protect your goods from:
- Moving around inside the crate
- Jolts, impact, or shock from external sources such as truck movement
- Corrosion / Rust
- Environmental conditions such as moisture or humidity
The Aussie Crates team of packaging experts utilises a range of high-quality materials and highly skilled packing restraint techniques to protect your items. Such as:
- Custom-made/customised materials and equipment for blocking, bracing, lashing, and strapping the items into place.
- High-quality packing materials to provide padding, insulation, waterproofing, and restrict movement within the crate.
Some of our materials include:
- Steel and nylon strapping – used to secure items
- Heat Shrink Wrapping
- Plastic Wrapping / Plastic lining
- Foam protection
- Bubble wrap
- Tar paper lining – waterproofing protection
- Hinges, locks, fasters – to re-open/re-use the crate
- Shockwatch – anti-tampering technology
Packing Process Options
Depending on your needs, Aussie Crates can provide packing services at your premises, or onsite at our Welshpool facility.